Saturday, January 23, 2010

"SORRY"




Is it really hard to say “sorry”? Why does people having a hard time to say

their apologies to the person they’d hurt? Is the word “sorry” hard to spell? I’m

really confuse why those people can’t burst out their apologies even they know that

it’s their fault. But there are also people who say “sorry” just to run away from

troubles caused by their mistakes. Hell. I really can’t get it. There are people

having a hard time to say sorry but there are also people who use the word “sorry”

to run away from the trouble they caused. Hell. I really can’t get it. I’m really

confused. What does the word “sorry” really means? According to my source:


Sincerely
Offering apology
Right from my heart
Realizing my mistake and truly apologizing to
You, with a promise to try not to commit that mistake again.


It means that we should apologize by saying “sorry” right from our heart comes

with an action that will express more that we are really regretting the sins that we

had committed. Apologizing is not really hard at all; it’s just us people that make

it hard. So good luck, have the courage to send you’re true and heartily apologies

to the one you’ve hurt.



"Never ruin an apology with an excuse."





No comments:

Post a Comment