Saturday, January 16, 2010

Facing The Giants


In our Career Pathing class, we watched a film, a very inspirational film for me. This film was all about a man who has all the reasons of hating God, but still he didn't do. Despite of his failures in life, he still become a good follower and believer of God. Because of that, all the bad things that happened to him was transformed into good. From that, he became happy and praise God more.

I was really touched when I watched this movie. It showed how God really works within us. The lesson I have learned by watching this film is that no matter how hard life is, with God we can overcome it. Nothing is impossible, as long as we have faith in Him. So whenever we encounter problems, especially in times of failures, let’s just ask help from God. Of course, we must still do our very best to achieve what we want and God will always provide the strength and wisdom we need.

In our course, It is really hard to hope or expect something because of the strict policy. And now, my grade on Fundamentals of Accounting is only 73! One more point and I will pass it already. I was really disappointed with that. I thought of myself as a failure, so hopeless! :( But now I know! There’s still hope, just have faith in God and exert more effort to achieve the target grade. If ever I didn’t make it to the top, I know that God has a plan for me. But I really do hope it won’t happen. I must reach 5th year and pass the board exam lol…… With God nothing is impossible…

No comments:

Post a Comment